Anti-Gay Hate Crimes On The Rise - Comments

  • DryIce.

    DryIce. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    I didn't even know you had posted this.
    It was really interesting to read, but I can see the truth in everything stated here.
    A close friend of mine who isn't hetro is very senstive about her sexuality due to other people and their 'biased' views.
    I completely agree with everything you're saying and I also love how you're speaking out for other's rights.
    Make a stand and I'll be right by your side!
    If not one step ahead ;)
    Love you SugarJ<3
    xxxx
    August 14th, 2011 at 12:26pm
  • weirdzebra

    weirdzebra (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    It really sucks that people say 'Be who you are," or "Don't hide who you are,"and bisexuals, lesbians, and gays have to hdie themselves because of ignorent people. I hate it when people say that it's a choice to be Gay. You actually think people will you choose to live a life where they aren't accepted? If you do think that, then your intelligence level has dropped. I feel for everyone who can't fit in because of their orientation.
    July 3rd, 2011 at 12:43am
  • Farce.

    Farce. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    The sad part is that most people won't even care or they'll care for a second and do nothing. I think it could be better improved if we didn't keep using the same words. Like, you hear the word bullying and no emotion arises anymore.
    June 29th, 2011 at 11:44pm
  • NobodyThatMatters_13

    NobodyThatMatters_13 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Canada
    Lovely article.

    "For every gay, lesbian, and bisexual youth being harassed, 4 straight students were harassed because they were perceived as being gay or lesbian.” This quote really shocked me. That's a really high number.

    Thank you for putting out your opinion on this. =] The article was extremely well-written and I believe that you backed up all of your points very well.
    June 26th, 2011 at 02:22am