Should Flights Into Israel Be Stopped? - Comments

  • SamuelIH

    SamuelIH (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Hello. Flight cancellations, difficulty finding air tickets are common problems for travelers these days. Especially for such cases, we have developed the airline consolidator service, where you can always find the tickets you are interested in.
    November 21st, 2022 at 08:07am
  • Archives of Pain

    Archives of Pain (255)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    @ dru is beautiful.
    I do not agree with what Netanyahu and the right wing is doing. Hitting at least 7 UN shelters is unacceptable. Even if I don't agree with the leaders of Israel, it does not change the fact I have family there that I care about. Three of them are currently serving in the military there (2 reserve and 1 active duty).

    One of my cousins was in Poland when the conflict began. What if she couldn't get back to her family? This was written while the ban was still in place. It was a Delta pilot refusing to land in Tel Aviv that prompted airlines to stop flying into Tel Aviv. Right now I hope someone in Israeli leadership will realize this fighting has to end because it's not going to be Netanyahu. Netanyahu is like the McCain of Israel.
    August 7th, 2014 at 12:41am
  • folie a dru.

    folie a dru. (1270)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    I don't care what the Israeli government claims. They claimed they were going to participate in a cease fire too and they lied. I think it is right and necessary, to save people from getting killed.
    August 5th, 2014 at 03:24pm