Help and Opinions Would Be Greatly Appriciated

Okay, so there's this boy that I'm sorta head over heels in love with, and well, I don't think that I've ever been in such a complicated situation, and I sorta need some help, or advice, or opinions, whatever you people wanna do. I guess the best way to start would be with last friday night, but I'll throw some background info in along the way.

So we started out as really good mates, but lately things have been getting a little more complicated, ever since he broke up with his ex. Everyone keeps asking if we're together or not, and we aren't, but apparently it looks like we are.

Then since he broke up with his ex and sorta got over the shock of not being with her we've been 'flirting' like mad according to everyone else, just him poking me in the ribs and mock fighting and hugs and shit.

Then about 3 weeks ago out of the blue he asked if I liked him and I just decided that it wasn't worth lying because it's obvious, so I said yea and then he said that he liked me back, but he didn't want to risk losing his best friend so we sorta agreed to keep things the way they were, but then things have been getting more and more heated .

And then friday night we had a school function on and I ended up in tears and my cousin was there, along with another of my mates trying to comfort me and then he came over and wrapped me in a hug telling them all to sorta go away for a bit.

Then we sat there for a bit him asking what was wrong and I told him and he kept hugging me and his hands started roaming and then everyone else came over to see how I was and for some reason he said something about how if you keep trying things always work out good and I said that it wasn't true cause you can try to make something happen and pray and wish all you want but that doesn't mean that it's going to happen .

Tho he thought I was talking about him when I wasn't really and so he let go of me and I thought he was pissed at me, but then he stood up and held out his hand and helped me up off the ground and pulled me away before wrapping me in another hug and said that he was sorry, and that he's starting to realise that I'm not like his ex and that if we decided to give the relationship a go and it didn't work out then we could still be friends and that if I gave him a little bit of time to sort his feelings out a little more then maybe we could try a relationship.

Then Saturday night he pulled me aside to talk to me but all his mates followed and I sorta got ignored for the rest of the night, and then this week he is away, but I txt him last night and asked how his TAFE course was going and he said its shit cause I really miss people and I just sorta said ohh well at least you're getting it done right and he said yea but I miss you and megan alot too (megan is his ex) and then I said I missed him like crazy and school wasn't the same without him and then txt him again this afternoon but he was only interested in how his ex was.

Now I'm lost and don't know where I stand with him. Any suggestions?
September 16th, 2008 at 09:20am