The Truth on Obama 2.0

Dear Mibbians, I emplore you to read all of this, and follow each of the links and watch all of the videos.

A Video Poartrait of Barack Obama

My new hero! Watch all of his vids!!!!!!!!!!

===============
OBAMA’S BACKGROUND
===============
Barack Hussein Obama is the Democratic Nominee for the 2008 Presidential Elections. He runs his campaign mainly on two words, “change” and “hope” which have inspired millions. Those who have been touched by his speeches and have endorsed him may not know why, but who cares? That doesn’t matter.

Actually it does matter and you should care. This man has a chance of becoming the 44th president of our great country. We can’t let this happen.

Obama is the son of a Muslim Kenyan and a Caucasian Hawaiian. Despite the rumors, Obama is not a Muslim, however he did attend a Muslim school in Indonesia for a few years. Obama was a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ for about 20 years…

Please watch:
-THE AUDACITY-


==============
OBAMA’S ASSOCIATIONS
==============
-Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Pastor to the Trinity United Church of Christ, Black Liberation Theorists, anti-American and a Racist. Obama did not condemn Rev. Wright. He was Obama’s pastor for twenty years.

Watch Rev. Wright:



-Tony Rezko: Real estate developer put on trial on political corruption charges. He is a friend and partner of Barack Obama.
Corruption
Info: INFO HERE

-Bill Ayers: Part of the ‘Weather Underground’ group and protested the Vietnam War by bombing the Capitol Building, the Pentagon and other government buildings. He does not regret what he did.
INFO
More INFO

-Louis Farrakhan: Supports Barack Obama and has been recently known for his anti-Semitism. He is a U.S. Nation of Islam Leader.
Full Farrakhan Bio

===============
OBAMA and PATRIOTISM
===============
Why does Obama want to change America so much? Sure America is not perfect, but there are more good things about our country than there are bad. Obama is always criticizing the country, but never does he mention anything positive about the U.S.

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be." -John Wayne

It is true that Obama was caught without his hand over his heart during the National Anthem:
Read Here
Passage from above link:
***
-HEAD-
Sec. 301. National anthem

-STATUTE-
(a) Designation. - The composition consisting of the words and
music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
(b) Conduct During Playing. - During a rendition of the national
anthem -
(1) when the flag is displayed -
(A) all present except those in uniform should stand at
attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart;
(B) men not in uniform should remove their headdress with
their right hand and hold the headdress at the left shoulder,
the hand being over the heart; and
(C) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at
the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until
the last note; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face
toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the
flag were displayed.
***
Obama has also admitted that he does not like to wear the U.S. Flag lapel pin:
Obama says he wants to tell Americans what he “believes would make this country great” to show his patriotism, but from what I can hear, he hasn’t yet.

==============
OBAMA and ABORTION
==============
Obama is the most pro-abortion candidate, and some say he is too extreme. In October 2007, Obama voted against banning partial-birth abortions, an issue that many of his democratic colleagues thought was too extreme. Obama said, “The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act."

For those of you that don’t know, the Freedom of Choice Act would completely obliterate every state level abortion law or regulation and even lift the federal ban on partial-birth abortions.
INFO HERE

MORE

WATCH THIS!!!!!!!




=============
OBAMA’S SUPPORTERS
=============
Many of Obama’s supporters do not have a clue about why they support him other than his charisma and, unfortunately, race. Don’t believe me?

Watch:




===========
THE “FIESTY WIFE”
===========
“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country.” –Michelle Obama

That’s funny, I’ve always been proud of my country.

IN/FO

[url=http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/03/10/080310fa_fact_collins?currentPage=3MORE INFO[/url]

========
OBAMA’S LIES
========
Since there is just so many of these lies it would take up to much space, since i'm already taking up enough, go HERE FORE HIS LIES

=====
MLK Jr.
=====

Obama is always relating himself and referring to the great Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Funny thing is, Dr. King was a Republican.
MLK Jr. Was a REPUBLICAN

I quote from the above article:
“Today, Democrats, in pursuit of their socialist agenda, are fighting to keep blacks poor, angry and voting for Democrats.”

===================
ADVICE FROM RONALD REAGAN:
===================
"Republicans believe every day is the 4th of July, Democrats believe every day is April 15."

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help"

"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born."

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem!"

"One legislator accused me of having a nineteenth-century attitude on law and order. That is a totally false charge. I have an eighteenth-century attitude. That is when the Founding Fathers made it clear that the safety of law-abiding citizens should be one of the government's primary concerns."

"The defense policy of the United States is based on a simple premise: The United States does not start fights. We will never be an aggressor."

"The only way there could be war is if they start it; we're not going to start a war."

"We will always remember. We will always be proud. We will always be prepared, so we may always be free."

DEAR MR. OBAMA


======
ARTICLES:
======

--------------------------
THE AUDACITY OF VANITY

--------------------------
'OBAMA DOGGED BY PRAISE FROM AMERICA’S FOES'

---------------------------
Obama Refuses to prove he is US born, a requirement for being the President.

'COMMUNISTS FOR OBAMA'
FAN OF THE DECEMBERISTS?

--------------------------
'OBAMA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO DEFEND YOURSELF'


OBAMA IS THE MOST PRO-ABORTION CANDIDATE EVER


Obama and Ayers Pushed Radicalism on Schools

I THANK THIS PAGE FOR MOST OF THIS INFO

Obama says he wants to cut taxes on the middle class, and raise taxes on the rich, and large corporations. That is Marxism/Socialism. What do you think is going to happen when all of a sudden these companies have humongous tax burdens? They are either going to have to raise prices on theirs goods/services to make up for this money lost on taxes, cut employees to make up for it, or both. I dunno about you, but higer prices, and unemployment doesn't sound good to me.

Welfare. All that welfare does is make people dependant on the government. They will sit with their hand out waiting for a check, instead of taking responsibility themselves.

So PLEASE, don't just support this guy because he offers "Hope". Read that stuff, and if you still support him after reading all of that, fine. But don't support him blindly because he's not George Bush, or you don't want more of the same. Think it Through.

btw sorry if that was to much for you guys to handle, but it needs to be known.
October 12th, 2008 at 09:50pm