Is Opression Towards White People on the Way?



DISCLAIMER!
I thought i would add this, now that many of you have commented. First of all, I am not a racist, no more than any of you are. And my opposition to Barack Obama has no basis in his race. I could care less if the man was white, black, half black, hispanic, asian, or canadian.

That being said, let this be known that this is just some crazy conspiracy theory i came up with because i was bored and thinking.

now. proceed.

Hi.
I’ve had a long day and I’m kinda sick of hearing about Barack Hussein Obama. And I also think that people should stop bringing up Martin Luther King Jr. because were he alive, he would not have voted for Obama. LINK IF YOU’RE CURIOUS

Now, to the topic at hand: the video at the top of the page.

What do you make of that?

I find it slightly alarming. If you look at the video on youtube, you’ll see some comments from people who said that they have lived in communist countries and this is the kind of thing you find there.

So, here is my prediction; I think that it is entirely possible, that there will be oppression of white people in this country in the future.

“No way, Gunslinger, you’re crazy.”

Well, however unlikely it may be, I feel like putting this out there. So read it. :P

Go watch that video at the top of the page again.

Ok good. A civilian national security force? What the fuck is that about? We have a National Guard. This is proposing organizing civilians in some sort of militaristic force. To carry out national security…

Hmm. It sounds fishy to me. Here’s what I’ve deduced.

If such a civilian security force, one that “is just as well funded as our military”, it would likely be voluntary. Yes? Now, who do you think would be the first people to jump on Obama’s civilian security force?

To those of you who voted for Obama for his policies, good job. But you must admit that many people, especially black people, voted for him because of his race. Race Big part of Election
Now listen to this:



Now, we have established that there are many people, mostly black people, who support him solely for being black.

Just look at THESE GUYS

I think I’ve proven that there are some black people out there who blindly follow him. And would likely do whatever he told them to.

Now, back onto the Civillian Security force. Who would be the first people to jump into this? Those very black people who so blindly follow him, and want to do anything to help him out. Also, it can be noted that a large majority of black people live in less than ideal conditions. This would present a new opportunity for employment for them. Just another reason to jump on board.

Now what do we have? A large group, comprised mostly of racially motivated African Americans patrolling around the country equipped as well as the military. And they would likely even have authority over the police forces. What is to stop them from doing whatever they want?

So, lets recap, Obama has proposed a Civillian Military Force. The most likely people to sing up will be the black people who blindly follow him just because he is black, the black people who have racial grudges, such as the Black Panthers, and poor black people using it as a means for a better job. Obama says it must be just as well funded as our military. That means that these people will have top of the line equipment and guns. And by the sound of it would likely have a higher authority than police.

Again, if this were to happen, what would stop them from doing whatever they pleased?

I can see the potential for hostility against white people.

Now, this may sound far fetched, but you must look back into Obama’s past. Although there is no proof of him being outright racist, although he did say ”Typical White Person”. Now ask yourself, if someone said “typical black person” how screwed would that person be. That is an undeniably racist comment.

Now, here is much more evidence to Obama’s racism. I’ll even look past the fact that he spent 20 years in a church with a racist pastor. You don’t spend 20 years in a church, being friends with the man, to not have any of that rub off.
Give this a good read

Now, that basically says that Obama funded Afrocentric schools for children in Chicago. These schools basically taught the kids Jeremiah Wrights world view, a very racist world view.
Anyways, I’m just trying to say, that it is very likely that Barack Obama harbors some resentment to white people, which could also mean he could look the other way while his Civillian Security Force harasses people.

Are they already starting up their movement?

That is disturbing. Those kids undoubtedly hold racial predispositions.
Now, once again, who would join such a Civillian Security Force?

The black people who bow down to Obama and are would love to serve him. And being given a gun and power is a good thing too. Now, these people obviously harbor racial animosity, look at the man in the video in the link about voter intimidation, or the people in the Howard Stern video. Forming a Force out of these kinds of people is a bad thing.

Now, I’m sure you think what I have just said is completely ridiculous, but then why do we need a Civillian Security force that is just as well funded as the military?

I’m having trouble figuring that one out.

So just watch your back people.

;)

UPDATE

I just read this here on this site, and it just lends further credibility to this scenario.

JOURNAL HERE

to the owner of the journal, if you want me to take this off of my journal just let me know and i'd be glad to

UPDATE x2

McCain Supporter Claims She Suffered Racial Taunts in Class
November 5th, 2008 at 02:59pm