My Family

This is my first journal, woot! Anyway, I'd like to tell about my parents. They are overlyreligioushippocriticalcrazymeanjerksoverprotectiveandnoncaring. *takes a breath of air* a lot more too. The last part doesn't make much since huh? Well see they only care about me when its for show, but at home (when they are ever home) they could care less. I know I don't have it too terrible rough, and I know I'm not the only one, but you know...I just need to get it out. I think my mom needs to lighten up, and my dad needs to get a life and not be so scared of my mom.

My sister is another thing, She is really amazinglycool. But my brother is the best.

My brother has and account on here. Craig. I love him to death and would do anything for him even though we are soo different. He is going through a lot, and I miss him even though im always around.

My best friend Amia is like a sister. She is very self conscious, and has a bit of low self esteem. I really wish I could help, but i try and i fail. Again i would do anything for her. She is a fucking amazing best friend and person.

Back to my life. I don't think I'm related to my rents in any way. Oh well 3 more years and i get out.
December 3rd, 2008 at 06:50am