Situations...

Ok...
So here's the thing that's been on my mind for about two or three days now...
I have two friends, one I've known for two years and one I've known for a little under a year...
Here on mibba is where I met the latter of the two friends and I met the former in college before taking my sabatical...
So one day these two friends meet on facebook and decide to speak to one another, which I had no problem with the former saying happy bday to the latter one...
But then they started talking more and more and behind my back, without my knowing, and suddenly friend 1 says she really likes friend 2 and suddenly friend 2 is all friend 1 can talk about...
All three of us are writers and that's what brought us all together...
Well, I'm writing a fanfic based off Twilight: New Moon with A7x featured in it called Now I Wish I'd Stayed...
I started posting the chapters on facebook for friend 1 to read, and had posted a new chapter two days ago...
Instead of reading MY story update she starts reading a completely new story by this friend 2, and forsakes ME and MINE...
Then when I call her on it, being a fickle friend and childish and all that, she absolutely feels like she did NOTHING wrong!!!!!
Now I'd enjoy comments on this as to how ppl feel...

Was I wrong to be jealous and feel betrayed???
Was I wrong to ask that she NOT talk to friend 2 anymore or try to steal friend 2 out from under me???
Was I wrong to ask that she not read friend 2 things until she'd at least read mine first and not lie to me about what she was doing??? Not return mmy texts because she was reading said new story???
Am I wrong and too selfish or do I have the right to feel betrayed???
And when I tried to apologize for making a deal of it she refuses to talk to me...
Is that wrong of her???
Is it wrong of me to expect that she should talk it out with me???
March 17th, 2009 at 09:39pm