How many people would a "Straight White Male Parade" piss off?

I would go to one. I would chug booze with the guys and talk about video games.

Why isn't there one of these? Everybody else gets a parade. Or at least a day. Maybe fathers day counts. Though of course, you can be a non straight white male and be a father. Obviously.

But I'm just wondering (My journals seem to attract all, if not most of the whiny, PMSing, rebels witout a cause [but then of course, there are some people who have read my entires and make informed and non-stupid comments] on this website.), would a straight white male parade piss you off?

White people can go to black parades (...is it still bad to refer to them as blacK? Guh, I dunno, political correctness is annoying), straight people can go to gay parades...

So, I pose you this question (Again, I want you to know what I'm asking here), would it annoy you? Would it piss you off? Would you be against it?
And why? What do you have against Stright White Men?

--
*The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can’t be silly spam. You need to put effort into your journals.
(Conforms to Mibban userbase "worthwhile standards".)

Dear Diary.

Today, I smelled the Jonas brothers foot. Just one of them. I dont know which one. I think the peadophile one.

I love him.
April 7th, 2009 at 03:02am