Random facts! Yes, again...

Since I'm totally bored and I have too much time on my hands I'll just put some things out there!

*I'm the different one in my family. I'm the only one with small feet. I have golden brown hair, I listen to rap, while on the other hand, my mom and little sister have huge feet. My little sister is catching up to me in height (I am 5'2", I am short) She is in 3rd grade, I'm a freshman. My mom and my little sister have dark brown, almost black hair. They listen to blues and rock.

*My favorite color is dark, deep purple. I like this color because it is supposed to mean royalty and it's just a really pure, pretty color.

*I was going out with my bf Ryan for about 10 months, then I dumped him, because I thought other guys would treat me better than he did. I was wrong of course. I went out with Johnny and it was just awkward. I couldn't talk to him as easily as I did to Ryan. That's when I realized how much I really loved Ryan. Now we are going back out. We argue alot but we get through it. A good relationship needs a bit of arguing, Right?

*I have a best friend named Emily Ellingson Ford, who lives in Springfield, Oregon. I have known her since I was 4 years old and I finally get to see her this summer. I am excited. I only see her during the summers.

*My teacher wants me to be quiet right now. So retarded... I was already quiet but okay...

*My mom was listening to the cure last night.

*My ex-friend keeps acting like I'm stupid.

*I have 1 1/2 days of school left

*My eyes are chocolate brown, not poop brown...

*I went through kindergarten twice. I didn't get held back though. It was because my birthday was two days after the set date. I came from a private school to go to a public one. I knew how to read already when I went to the public one, so I was helping kids read my second time around.

*I knew how to do long division in 2nd grade.

*The Math Book is like your mother. It never asks you what it really wants to know.

*My first kiss was when I was seven, with this kid named Wyatt Drake

*If you tell me a phone number once, I can remember it for a long long time. I still remember my old phone number and address from 7 years ago...

579 N Larch st.
Cannon Beach, Oregon 97110

503-436-9114

Scary huh?

*I have to eat lunch in about 9 minutes.

*I am really hungry

*My laptop is going bye bye in 2 hours *sob*

*I'm going to my bfs house after school, gonna play Grand Theft Auto and make out. LOL!

*I have 65 cents in my lunch account.

*I live in a place called knappa, it is totally country-fied and in the middle of nowhere.

*I hate country music...
June 3rd, 2009 at 08:24pm