stealing

what do you do when you steal your friend's boyfriend right out from under her?

I had a girlfriend and so did he but we slowly started talking more and more until he and she broke up then I had a three way relationship with him and my girl before she and I broke up and now I'm with him and I am totally happy. I'm so in love with him it's not even funny, he's the sparkle in my apple cider, he's the blood that beats through my veins and all that corny shit, he makes my heart speed up and slow down. I love the silly little things about him, how he has OCD about matching things or about cleaning, even how he tends to over-react about things. I love his crazy hair, those bright blue eyes, how he's a foot taller than me even though he's usually the more feminine one. Sure some times we fight but it's not very often and it's usually only about the big things...

I stole him right out from underneath her and I hate to think that it's not right but I love him I really do. They're best friends and now she won't even talk to me...

I know I probably sound like I'm playing the victim, I understand that it's annoying but hell... I can't see it from any other point of view... If I could see it from her's I wouldn't be having this situation...

Someone tell me I'm an idiot
June 14th, 2009 at 04:07am