An attempt at an apology? i don't know.

So, a while ago, I made a journal about how the phrase 'I Love You' is used in daily context and has lost most of its meaning.

Well, I was having one of those days where I look back on my life pretty much, and I realized that I am a hypocrite. I use 'I Love You' all the time, and I never mean it most of the time, too.

And, that got me thinking about EVERYTHING basically.

I believed that, 'I Love You' was an over-used phrase [i still think that] and that people should learn to use it correctly or not use it at all.
But, I've noticed that most of the shit that I complain about that other people do, and need to work on, is really what I do.

I complain that people have lost themselves, and that they are too closed minded and that they are so set in their ways and practices that they can't take the time to look around them and realize whats happening. But, really, I'm not complaining about them, I'm complaining about myself.

I've lost myself now, I have no clue what I'm doing anymore, and I look back on things that I used to write and what I used to think and I think to myself, 'How could I be like that?'.

And, I guess what I'm getting at is that...
Well, I don't really know what I'm getting at actually.
I just needed to get that off my chest, and tell people.
So, if you read this entire thing, I'm sorry if it's not what you thought it would be, whatever that is.

But if you got all the way to the bottom [here], thank you for reading.
July 12th, 2009 at 07:49am