Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. A bit of a rant.

Okay, So I recently went to see HP and I have to admit me and my friend were rather disappointed.

Unlike my friend, I haven't read the books so I am not really sure what bits were missed or added. But what I found was unlike the other Harry Potter films it didn't contain enough action!

For the first hour all that was going on was Hermione getting jealous over Ron and his new 'lover' and Harry swooning over Ginny. I was so bored when I came out after it had finished that I came to a conclusion that the films are becoming too over rated.

For me the only perks of the film was Tom Felton, as he did such a brilliant job. And second seeing Helena Bonham Carter - as I am in love with her! And when Dumbuldore died, it didn't seem like such a huge deal. He just kind of died and that was it. Now like when Cedric Diggory died!

I have grown up with the books and the films as they follow my age group but I'm sorry filming that must have been dull!

"Yes and today I just snogged my co-star wasn't to bad!"

I really hope this next one is so much better and not to dark. I understand they need to be to show the contrast but honestly I was squinting through most of the film. Also it wasn't really well explained for those who haven't read the books.

Really disappointed ):
July 29th, 2009 at 10:58pm