The Option Of Adoption

Hey Guys,
I havn't posted a journal in a while and so here I go...

Well, since my last entry things have been.....

interesting.

My Wife, Ashleigh, came home for a couple of weeks.
We went to a teen night club and had so much fun!

I found an amazing house in MN that would be perfect for my family,
but my Da is not willing to look in to finding a job.

My older brother, James has his head so far up in the Army that he has no time for anyone but his girlfriend anymore.

My younger brother, Ryan, shows no respect for anyone and people wonder why I can't stand him.

I fear that I will be stuck in this horrible state untill something dreadful happens to my Da.

My Da and I decided last night that he and I would start a Liquid Diet.
I have a feeling he will cheat on it but, he is supposed to be supporting me in this...
at least he supports me in something, right?

I wish to move back home and be with some people who understand me.

Sigh, I don't even know what to say right now.
I get so confused sometimes that it takes a tole on everything.

Because I moved into my brother's old room I had to get rid of a lot of clothes cause the closet is smaller. But now I am left with so few clothes I am being yelled at for wearing PJ bottoms.
I hate not having money... scratch that... I hate that Mum and Da spend money on useless things when there are more imporant things.

school is arriving fast and
I can't wait till I have something to keep my busy during the day. Although it means I can't be on Mibba as long as I have been.

I actually miss homework and my Physiology//anatomy teacher is one of my best friends and I miss being able to talk to her about things that my friends my age don't care about.

I'm finally back to working but I don't see any real money coming out of that anytime soon. I have gotten ahold of the adoption agency out here and I have plans to meet with them to volunteering as soon as possible.

when I am old enough I plan adopting most of my kids, already have my names picked out and everything. Jea-Hwa, Kasha Marie, Dustyn Ray, and Kayleigh Nicole. :)

I hate where I live and I hate that I can't do anything about it.

message me back I'd love to talk,
Brittan
August 14th, 2009 at 12:32am