I'm Half-Doomed, and You're Semi-Sweet.

Okay, first off, I got a filling and just ate some brownie. I can't feel my mouth and I can't taste the brownie. Alison just spit on me. Lovely. (Alison: "make sure you put by accident")

So anyway, I feel that I'm doomed, sorta, and I think he's sweet... sorta.... so I feel that the title is fitting.

Why am I doomed? (Sorta) Because, I might've pulled my filling out. Plus, yesterday my code name for the guy I like was revealed to him. That's not good, he's popular so now I'm thinking that everyone will know who I'm talking about with my friends.

Why I think he's sweet? Sorta? Because, he makes me laugh and just.... talks to me differently. Ya know? Sigh.

I hate it when people say that boys are no good, that they're pigs, that they're stupid. (Boys will be boys is okay though ;)) It's like, my step-mom asked if my life was easier before boys, to which I said no. Which it wasn't. But she was convinced it was, which annoyed me. I didn't want to get too like... aggresive, because we were carpooling so... yeah. I mean, it's not like I want to like theses guys... it just happens, you know? I feel that my step-mom thinks that since I'm young and have never been in love, that I can just stop liking them, but I do feel love for one. I'm not in love, and I don't love him, but I feel love for him, you know? I love his person, the way he is... gah, I sound so cliche and cheezy, but I don't really care much right now.

So, I guess this is all. :P
October 22nd, 2009 at 10:14pm