Troubles with liking the guy I like:

1.) My best friend thinks he's a scumbag. I know what she thinks shouldn't matter but... I guess it just does.

2.) He's almost always high.I know he does pot and pills but he keeps saying he smoked crack... then he'd say no I'm just kidding. I'm really starting to think he does.

3.) He uses girls for sex. As far as I know he only used two... but that's more than enough. He dated a girl, had sex with her, then dumped her. Then just a few days ago he had best with one of my old friends promising her they'd be friends after... and then yesterday when we were hanging out he said "Fuck that. I'm not even talking to her again."

4.) He's in the school for "bad kids."He got sent there in 7th grade when him, his brother, and their friends jumped some kid in school. Then at the end of 8th grade for getting into to many fights, and again this year. Right in the first week of school for skipping. My school doesn't tolerate trouble right in the beginning in the year I guess because a ton of people skip and they didn't get expelled.

5.) He likes pain. Now this usually wouldn't be bad, except his school almost sent him to a mental institution! They asked him if he 'needs mental help.' My friend burned him with a lighter and there's this big ass mark on his arm... but he wantedher to do it!

Wow... all this makes him sound horrible, doesn't it? But he's really not bad. At least I don't think so.
December 22nd, 2009 at 02:12pm