I knew from the moment I saw that boy that I'd tap that some day ;O (Awkward convo)

Ello loves!

Today was rather interesting. Will and I had an hour and a half long discussion about flirting. We were passing a note because our math teacher yelled at us when we talked. But yeah, it was funny because everyone that knows Will and I are convinced that we're gunna get married one day. Actually, it was more like EXTREMELY awkward.

Ohh! and Will and this other guy Corey almost got in a fight over something I said about Corey's jacket. They don't get along at all. My friend Melissa thinks it's because they both like me. I laughed because Will likes my best friend.

There's this guy at my school that's just amazingly gorgeous. We had three classes together last semester and became friends. Well, I've been crazy for the guy since the moment I saw him. I've never just looked at a guy and thought, I'm going to marry him some day, but with him I did.

So we became friends and after awhile he was all I could ever think about. He had a girlfriend though. She's pretty, but has no brain. Anyway, today I found out that they recently broke up. I haven't actually had a conversation with the boy since about a month ago, when we saw each other in the hallway. I'm definitely going to start talking to him again

;D

My friend said she's gunna talk to him about me and give him my number. I'm so excited. Like, y'all should see this guy. I've never met a person that didn't think he was cute and most girls have a crush on him at some point in time.

I had legit feelings for him though. We actually talked and got to know each other. It wasn't just Ohh my gosh he is just so cute!

Gahh I wanna go out with him so bad!

This story wasn't even on topic with my day. Oh you wanna hear my latest story about Girl Scout Cookies?

My friend pulled a box of them out of her backpack during Spanish and ate THE WHOLE BOX! She gave one to me and two other people, but she ate the rest. And during history, we saw a guy walking around with a shopping cart full of them! He was passing them out to teachers.

Fact of the day:
Girl Scout Cookies are taking over the world!!

Q of the day:
Is there a kid at your school that just makes your brain melt or you wonder where he's been all your life? Tell me about him. OR
What's the most awkward conversation you've ever had?
February 18th, 2010 at 01:17am