I Know I'm Gonna Get Some Hateful Comments For This But.. Whatever.

Ok, ok, i know im gonna get some hateful comments for this but this is what this whole journal entry is about. Hateful comments..
Journal entries are a resource for help, advice, to write down events, promote stories, share ideas, share stories, relax and to just vent. So what I've noticed (and I've noticed this for awhile but I just have to say something now) is that some people on here are reaching out for advice and have even been qouted in their journal saying that they feel uncomfortable or sad about the situation that they are writing about and when you loook at their comments they have a bunch of people saying things that i know I wouldnt want someone telling me if i came to them for advice.
I mean maybe we should just stick to the kindergarden rule on here that "If you dont have something nice to say dont say annything at all". I'm not saying we have to agree with everyone (because i know some people put things on here that make me go 'are you seriously asking this!?') but just politely tell them that you think otherwise. Its really not that hard.
Also I personally know that when i write a journal enetries and I get mean, negetive comments it makes me not wanna post anything anymore in fear of that. but I dont know, like my History teacher says "we have the right to freedom of speach and also the right to be offended' so yea, leave your negetive comments if you want, the words dont phase me really, the positive energy does.
March 4th, 2010 at 02:27am