I'm tired of all the bullshit...

OK... so warning, if you don't like what I say in this please don't be rude, this is what I feel and I dint need anymore stress than I have...

The story I wrote for school ( Bloody Nightmare) Is just a get away for me... writing about killing, pain, hurt, murder, depression... it's all that I have inside... I don't expect all of you to understand. ..

First I cut myself... well I did, not anymore. For the past few months I would off and on, letting them heal then do it again... I was doing good at hiding it until my sister was like what are those lines on your arm.. I was like Fuck... Then my mom started to spazz at me to take my wrist band off. of course I said no and she spazzed even more.

We went up stairs and she like let me see, so I showed her.... before I could even explain she slapped me across my face... It stung fro a moment.... we had a yelling match with just pissed her off even more! I tried to explain that I was stressed and was hurting inside, and that the loss of my grandpa, father, grandma, and aunt didn't help my stress... plus all the bulling... like come on..?

So one thing to know about I'm adopted and I still see my birth-mom... the mom I live with threatened to send me to a convent in Italy... and that I'm not allowed to see my birth-mom during the summer!!! I frickin freaked out at her saying "SHE CAN'T DO THE AT TO ME!" and she spazzed at me even more, i just thought to myself WFT!...

What do you guys think? is it wrong, not to listen and only judge..... about the stupid things that you or someone you love has done? Like... my mom doesn't listen to me... goes in one ear and comes out the other... I tell her one thing and then she "forgets" then yells at me for not telling her!!!!

By now.... I know the routine.... -.-'

Let me know what you think.... <3
April 19th, 2010 at 07:45pm