confessions of an insomniac*questions for you*

-I've been stressing over a guy named Kevin for the past week. He's showing me signs that he likes me and then today, he barely talks to me.
On Friday, he gave me two great hugs(insert big smile here) and even went to my softball game. Then today, he doesn't hug me, he barely talks to me, and he flirts with this girl named Nalley. It's so frustrating to watch the guy you like flirt with another girl.

-My grades have been slipping because of a stupid video game I'm addicting to. I can't get enough of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. The funny thing about it is that it will calm you down because you get to kill people without actually doing it and then on the other hand, you get so freaking mad because you're dieing a lot.

-My friend's really annoying cousin has been sitting with us at lunch(uninvited I might add) and she's really starting to bother us. She'll sit there and be totally quiet and then randomly pop into the conversation as if she was thinking of the perfect thing to say and then it comes out stupid. We don't want to be mean and straight up tell her to leave, but when will she get the hint?

-I'm finally on a great softball team. At my school, we have 8Th grade softball and 7Th grade. And of course 8Th and 7Th grade baseball. Anyway, Mrs. Thompson, our coach, has never played softball in her life, and has no clue how to coach softball. Her husband, Keith, is coaching the 7Th grade girls and they're freaking amazing! He actually knows what he's talking about. Plus, their pitcher's Dad is a great coach, so they have 2 good coaches and we have none. To the point: They chose the best 6 players from the 8Th grade team, and the 6 best players from the 7Th grade and created an All Star team to play in a tournament next week. We have practice today, tomorrow, Wednesday, I also have a game on Wednesday for a different league, game Thursday, game Friday, game Saturday(other league) and the tournament next week. To say the least, imma be sore for a long time.

QUESTIONS
1. What's going on in your life?
2. Have any peculiar scars or bruises?
3. Is there a certain person that you can't get off your mind?
4. Why are you up so late, or early depending on where you live?
April 20th, 2010 at 09:26am