stop comparing me!!

I just hate it everytime my mother compares me with my older sister and brother, or even with my cousin too. it's irritating to listen to her nagging of how i should be like this and like that and blah blah blah.X(
she would say, why can't you be like your sister who is very diligent or your brother who studies hard or sometimes she would scold me why i can't be like my cousin who is an honor student before when we still study in the same school during high school.><
most of the time not only is it irritating to hear but it also hurts my feelings. ever since before she would always compare me to the people surrounding me! it would have been better if she does it a positive and nice way, but she doesn't really at all. she would rather scold at me and reprimand me and tell it in front of my face that i am a useless daughter to her. i'm used to it anyway, i experience it everyday! everyday she would compare me, and pin point my mistakes saying that it's what making me useless because i can't be like my sister or my brother or my cousin.
sometimes i can't help it and i would answer back to her that i'm different from them! that i can't be like them because i'm a totally different person! i can't be as diligent as my sister, or as intelligent as my brother and cousin. but she just won't listen! you would say more hurtful words like she wished i wasn't her daughter or if only i wasn't her daughter she would have thrown me out of the house.
gaad, i can't take it anymore sometimes! can't she understand i don't and i can't be like them?
i'm a totally different person! i am who i am! it doesn't matter if i'm not as intelligent or diligent like them right? what matters is that i always give my best with no regrets! i may not be like them because i am different from them, but whats important is that i show the true me and i always shall believe in the things i can do and perhaps i can do that my sister,brother,and cousin cannot do!
ohh, how i wish that one day my mother would understand it! i don't want to be depressed by her nagging about my wrongs, but i cant help be pulled down by it sometimes.
i always try to think positive, but it doesn't seem enough sometimes.:'((
April 26th, 2010 at 06:17pm