Tried of being treated like crap.. please let me know what you think!?

Ok... So this morning I woke up and came downstairs, my mom was making me my lunch for school like she usually does. I go to check on my dog to see if she needs any food.

Walking back into the house my mom looks at me and asks me if i want cherrys or something like that in my lunch. So i told her and apparently i was "grumpy".

Something to know about me, I HATE MORNING'S.... Well more like i hate them when i have to wake up and see my mothers face in the morning...

Since my mom doesnt "trust" me feeding my dog, she walks outside and looks at the food and then walks in yelling at me teling me that i just make excusses not to feed her. My dog is not skinny and not fat she's fit, and strong. My mom is always like your feeding her to much oh not you not feeding her enough!!

See we have a mouse problem and my mom blames me for it cause i wanted the dog. I was trying to teach my dog how to eat in the morning and take it away after like 10 minutes.. I stopped because she ended up not eating and when she does eat its like im not feeding her becasue theres no food in her bowel when im at school. And in the morning i always give her 3 cups of food and if she finishes it when im at school then i dont know what to fucking do because im not home! So again i get yelled at for that..

Oh, so another thing this morning, I hope im not the only one but i'm sometimes grumpy in the morning cause plainly i dont like them... like i explained earlier. But when i wake up i just want to be left alone and not wake up to " Oh, Hey! Morning! I love you what you want for breakfast, be postive be happy, Boobs out shoulders back, butt out! Oh thats not lady like" and shit like that... But if i dont want to talk ill just say one word sentences like " hi, ok, umm..." like that... then she gets mad and then it makes me more fustrated becasue she would start to yell at me and be like "Why are you so grumpy!" personaly... getting told by someone else that im grumpy makes me grumpy...

She blames my "grumpyness" on not sleeping... She makes me go to bed at 9:30 and expects me to be asleep by then... Answer me this... What teenager goes to sleep at 9:30...?????!!! like come on!! I dont get tired till like 12:30. And what pisses me off she comes to check on me to see if im asleep or awake palying on my iPod or cell phone or labtop!

This morning when she yelled at me she told me im not aloud to take MY electroics into my room becasue i need to sleep!! Sad thing is I payed for all of it besides my cell phone!! And im not aloud to have my fucking stuff in my fucking room!?!?! Like what the hell is that!!??

Im suposed to go into my at 9:30 and fall asleep just like that and my fucking mother watches tv till like 2:00 in the morning and i can hear it in my room!! Then in the morning she usually camplains that she needs more sleep!! UGH!!!!

Im tred of getting treated like a piece of shit... My mom gives me mixed messages all the time... Its like
-i dont feed my dog, i giver her to much
- Im pretty, i need to lose weight
-she doesnt want to make my lunch in the moning but she does it anyways when i told her i would make them!

I want to move out.. I hate her so much... She's made my life stressfull... Ever since my dad died.. I started cutting becasue of her... I stopped but i really want to start up again... i'm tired of my life always like this at home.. I feel like i cant do anything right.. i broke up with my bf and she was like oh.. you should go out with him again and you shouldve broke up with him.. and im like it wasnt working... hes not as muture at me... He still is a kid...
June 15th, 2010 at 05:20pm