So there´s this guy, and I´m ridiculously ridiculous. (Opinions?)

Hey guys.

I really would like to hear your opinion on this:

So there´s this guy, I have wrote 2 or 3 journals mentioning him. [For those of you who aren´t aware of the situation: he was in my group in 1st and 2nd semester, but we never really talked. Though he and his friends sometimes behaved in ways that made me wonder if he liked me back, but nothing ever happened, we had about 2 or 3 very SHORT conversations in the whole year, but I still had him there every day and could see him, and next thing I know I´ve fallen for him badly. Being honest, I´m aware that he´s not that great looking (he´s ugly, that´s how my friends put it), but I really don´t care at all, I just really liked him.]

So vacations arrived and well at first I was a little over-dramatic about not seeing him, but then that feeling went away, I still thought of him most days though, but well by the end of vacations I thought I had gotten over him, sort of, at least.

But today, first day of school. Now all of our ex-class mates are in different groups and schedules [morning, evening, in between]. Him and I are in between, and I could get to see him about 4 times for 5 seconds each, pretty much. And I felt just the way I did back then. I´m just not over him at all. I´d never felt such a persistent feeling at all. And the worst is that I barely know the guy, I know things about him, but... I just don´t treat him, and that´s what worries me the most. I mean, if he were a friend or a person with whom I talked sometimes, I´d get it, but like this?

And it sucks, ´cause I just won´t listen to him as much, or see him as much, and I wish I could just "quit" him, but I can´t!

And something else that bothers me, is that I really think that we could really get along, and amazingly well. We´re both pretty much alike, even his friends said so. ("Why don´t you like him!?" [after they asked if I liked him, and I denied that to his 2 friends, he wasn't there] "You both like ROCK!!!")

FUCK I just don´t know what to do!

Just for a plus info. Today when my new class mates (Ugh) were introducing themselves before the class, one of them... well 2 indeed, have the same name as him, and when the first one said "my name is ----" I felt like my f*** heart went to my stomach, that´s just too much, isn´t it?

What do you guys think, what would you do before a situation like this?
Try to forget him, or just dream on?

Sides my new mates all seem just bah, not the same as last year, I miss the old group, I really liked them all, and now just... not so much.

I´m in trouble I´m an adict I´m addicted to this guy
August 19th, 2010 at 06:55am