Complaining About Life

Just for those of you that care. If you read my about me, then you know that I have dealt with or heard about pretty much everything. Anyways, I just want to complain about my drama-full life. Here goes:

So I have this ex, he's not the exactly 'glass half full' type of guy, and recently his life has been really hard to handle. He openly talks(like on facebook) about how his life is oh so horrible and how he thinks about killing himself. Now, these were things that I already knew, he felt like this the whole time we were going out. You might be wondering, if we broke up, why do I care? Well, this ex is the one that I cared about the most. Anyways, I told him that even though we really don't talk that much anymore, I'm still always here for him. He didn't say anything back. I'm just really worried about him, and I know that it bothers my current boyfriend, but I can't just ignore the fact that the guy that I used to love is having a hard time and I know that I'm one of the only people that he ever opens up to and not do anything about it. I just wish he would effing open up to me like he used to..

And speaking of my current boyfriend..Oh he's a pain. He gets jealous so easily even when I'm just hugging one of my guy best friends..sometimes he even gets jealous when my girl friends get to close to me. I mean what the heck?! They're my friends, and I definitely don't like girls! Plus the other day he kept me waiting and finally comes with some blond ass bimbo hanging on him. Do I say anything? No! So am I wrong for thinking that he needs to chill the fuck out? Ugh, boys I swear...

On top of that all, my grades fucking suck balls. I have so much homework this year, it's unbearable! The other day I had to color this thing, and it took me over 2 hours and I didn't even color the whole thing! I was getting so stressed out that I started getting hives! Turns out, I might have some disease that causes me to get hives and have swelling when I'm stressed out, have pressure put on me, and am nervous. Cherry on top of my wonderful life, eh?

Most of you probably think I'm just bitching about pointless crap, and I probably am, but sometimes people need to vent. (: Don't care, don't read!
October 11th, 2010 at 07:51am