judgemental friends...

i have this friend, juliet, we are completly different. i guess you can say we are best friends..but at times i dont wanna be around her anymore. shes very judgy..at times ill be lik that. but she always tells ME how to act and what to do...like this one time at school i finally told my other friend, cynthia, and juliet something that i dont tell many people, and they looked at me like i was some freak. i said that i love disney music, but i mean thats not the only thing i listen to. i listen to ALL types of music (except indie). and juliet told me to not tell anybody that i like that, or say it out loud. or even say it around her. so i got upset, and screamed in front of everyone in the hall, and said: YES! I LOVE DISNEY MUSIC!! and i did it with a smile :) cause im not afraid to tell people that.. i wasnt gonna let her walk all over me again.. and make me feel bad about it. im just so tired of her, im sick of her telling me that im not 'cool', or good enough. but me and her have been down this road before, it caused me to lose my other best friend, angel, he was my best friend before juliet even came along. and me and him are never the same anymore. and if i say something about this whole thing with juliet, it will just start another war..and somehow it will be turned on me, and it would be my fault. i guess i dont wanna lose her because we have been friends for way too long. we have a unique friendship, its nice you know? i can be my weirdest. but then again she'll tell me im over doing it. and at the end of the day i dont feel happy..and i dont wanna deal with her. we grew apart...but i just dont know how to end this, or fix it. we are completly different people. she will talk about the same guy for two hours nonstop. she doesnt care about my feelings at times. ill be having a problem and she will be like. oh yeah that sucks....and all of a sudden talks about this guy she likes! she doesnt try..and i feel like im being mistreated. and this guy she likes, at first she'll be all,''oh hes soooo cute!!'' and then then the next minute, she'll be like ''ugh i hate the way he says his ''s'' it sounds so gay. he seems so lame. and he looks lik a p*ssy.'' its soo irritating! she doesnt even know the guy well, shes talked to him 3x!! and all he says is 'no' 'no' 'no'. im tired of doing EVERYTHING she wants to do...i just dont know what to do... i just cant do this anymore..but i have no one who will be that ''best friend'' to me. i just dont know..
October 16th, 2010 at 11:18am