I have a boyfriend, but I'm only 13. (Anyone has any advice?)

I'm 13. (Yes, I know my profile says that I'm fifteen, I don't know why it jumped two years, it's baffling to me too. And I'm just too lazy to change it, okay? I'll do it. Soon.)

So. I like this guy. Let's call him Alex. So Alex and I have flirted a bit, but I never really thought that he liked me until a mutual friend asked me if I liked him, cause he likes me. And so now we know that we like each other. And we hung out and flirted some more, and kissed, and he asked me out, but my parents won't let me date, so I said no.

We're... something, maybe not official BF and GF yet, but we have something going on. We text and he tells me that he wants to kiss me again, and he calls me names (such as: Beautiful, Gorgeous, babe) And when he does, it just feels fake. It's like, do you really think that I'm beautiful? I know I'm good looking, and shouldn't I swoon when he says stuff like that? But I don't, I just feel like he's lying, that he'll break my heart so I shouldn't get too close.

And I'm only 13. That's really young. I'll be 14 in a couple months, but I feel too young to be dating. Is that just me?

He asked me, a couple times to go over to his friend's place so we can make out on his bed. He promises that there would be no sex, just kissing, but I'm still wary, and deny him each time he asks. I'm a 'good girl' and there's just no way I'm going to go to a bedroom with a boy. As I said, I'm only just a teenager.

I like Alex, I do, but I'm just not sure if I should keep being with him if he keeps pressuring me to go farther then I wanna go. And then there's my parents....

My mom and dad don't know that I'm with Alex, and when they found out (cause, eventually, they will find out), they would be really pissed off and they won't trust me for a long time. I don't want that to happen, so I was thinking of ending it with Alex.

So. Advice would be nice right now.
October 18th, 2010 at 09:19am