I'm really tired of these kind of stories...

*A7X fan fics.
Love the band, but I can't look anywhere without them being there!

*MCR GerardxMikey.
Again, love the band, but the idea is over useddddd. Not to mention, incest?!
Actually, 'Frikeys' or whatever it's called, are far too common as well.

*GIRL IN A ALL BOYS SCHOOL! (usually with a few sexy vampires)
It's like seriously, just stop. I get that you want your character to have all of the attention. Please, just quit.

*ARRANGED MARRIAGE TO A VAMIRE PRINCE OMG.
Yes, I realize that your vampire prince is a jerk, but for sometimes he's really nice, and that's what makes you fall in love with him. I get it. Just shut up about it.

*OH SHIT I'M A VAMPIRE'S SEX SLAVE
Blah blah blah. Your character is taken from her home, and sold on auction to a shit load of vampires. KSWEET. You fall in love with the guy that constantly rapes you and beats you alright, but quit while you're ahead! In fact, any sort of vampire/slave thing annoys me. so... unoriginal...

*I'M DATING MY TEACHER!
No. Shut up. I don't want to hear about your hot buck secks on your desk. Apparently thousands of girls also have that same relationship according to these stories. So just shut up.

*OMG I'M AN UGLY NERD AND THE POPULAR, RICH, GORGEOUS GUY FELL FOR ME!?!
Please.. just... stop...

*I JUST FELL FOR THE GUY I HATE D:!!!!
Yes, you hate him. Yes, there's sexual tension. You act on it, you fall in love. I GET IT.

*I'M HUMAN/HALF WEREWOLF AND THE WEREWOLF JUST FELL IN LUV WITH ME
I'm just so tired of this. Stephenie Meyer, as well as tons of other writers have already touched up on this, no need to follow up behind them.

&That's all I feel like touching up on, although there are plenty more where that came from.
Thanks for listening to my rant. xD
October 26th, 2010 at 06:20pm