I'm Going to Hell...Again!

I don't now what's wrong with me that people constantly tell me that I'm going to Hell for my beliefs. It happened last year, and now it happened my Senior year.

Last week in Pre-Calculus, some of the people were talking about a girl said that she would get an abortion if is got pregnant while in high school. And I made a small comment that I would too. And the girl in front of me turns around and says, "I pity you." And I asked why. "Because you're going to Hell." Thanks. I like I didn't know that already.

But in other more happy news, I've been accepted to four out of the six colleges I applied too. Indiana University, Valparaiso University, Marian University and Saint Joseph College. I'm still waiting on decisions from the University of Tennessee and Butler University.

On Black Friday, I got the new My Chemical Romance album for only nine dollars from Target. And it is AMAZING!! I love it so much!

Right now, I'm watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for what is the 10000th time. And I never noticed how much Indy was a man-whore. He's like a nerdier version of James Bond.

This is my first journal since October. Have I missed anything?
December 12th, 2010 at 03:17am