Writer's block-HELP?!

Oh my gosh.
I'm kinda confused and sad at the same time.

So, I am not happy about one of my stories. It's gotten too graphic for my liking, and I would rewrite it but I haven't been in the writing mood, you know what I mean? Every time I try to write something, it turns out to be utter crap. I have had no inpiration and have not updated one of my stories in...
Weeks.

Damn, and that makes me sad. I love writing-It's my passion, my escape to my other worlds. And it's slowly slipping away.

Plus, I hate having my readers just wait for a long time. I know that I hate it when an author just forgets about their story.

I don't want to abandon mine, but I don't know what to do. Should I delete it and rewrite it till I find inspiration, or just let it sit, dust forming on the surface? The longer I wait the harder it becomes for me to update.

How do I get out of my writer's block? How do you?

I know that Iused to get inspired by listening to music, reading, and just talking with my friends. But I've been doing that...

Do you write about your dreams?

HOW DO YOU GET RID OF WRITER'S BLOCK?

Thank you so much, if your solution helps.

I think I'm going to go now...I've been on all night and my eyes can hardly stay open. G'night!
December 20th, 2010 at 10:38am