IDK! can u help??!

Idk the title yet!

Diva’s POV

I was on my way to Royce’s house. I always visit him on Fridays since im always busy. Usually Prince is there. Prince and Royce are my 2 best friends in the whole world!! I wouldn’t trade them for the world if I could have the world. I love both of them…. Well… I like Prince as a friend but I think I might like or love Royce. I wonder if he likes me and I hope Prince isn’t visiting Royce today, so I can be only with him. Maybe if Prince isn’t home I could make out with Royce. I giggle like a school girl as Royce’s house comes into view.

^^^ this is the 1st chapter I might add more

and this is my 2nd choice for my 1st chapter…

I ran into Royce;s house and up the stairs. I missed Royce very much. I was soo busy last week that I couldn’t visit him or txt him. But today is Friday and im always free on Fridays. Im now standing outside of his room door hoping that when I open the door I would scare him by shouting SKITTLES!!. I open the door and stare at the scene before my eyes. There is Prince (my other best friend besides Royce) on top of Royce and they are having a hot make out session. I turn and was about to walk out the room when Royce says, “Hey Diva, what’s up??!!”

so which one do u like for chap. #1 ??the 1st one or 2nd one
April 27th, 2011 at 07:22pm