Christians should not be stereotyped because of Harold Camping!!!

As much as you may not want to admit it, Harold Camping is a complete fake! He claims to be a Christian, but he goes against what the Bible says, and more importantly, what God says. I'm pretty sure that's the exact opposite of what it means to be a Christian. He's completely warped the image of the Church. Unfortunately, the hypocrites, such as Harold Camping and protesters of gay rights, are the ones getting the most attention right now, causing people to judge every Christian. Christians are supposed to be loving and accepting, and these people are doing the opposite.

Also, Christians are human, just like everyone else on the planet. If you're going to condemn Christians because of their mistakes, and the few people that give others a bad impression, then you might as well group in everyone else that isn't Christian. I absolutely hate it when people stereotype a group of people by one person or a small group of people.

I'm not saying that all people do judge Christians. Because there are a lot of people who don't. But I'm seriously tired of all the crap I've been getting from others thanks to Harold Camping and the example he's setting. We're not all like that!
June 3rd, 2011 at 06:13am