Anyway V. Anyways/ Bring your best story/Playing Russian Roulette with my stories

Anyway Vs Anyways
Is it wrong to get snippy when I hear people use anyways? Grammatically, I mean. I just hate that 's'. It sounds so improper, or immature. Like when people use like about thirty times in their sentences. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. I'd like to know.

Bring Your Best Story
This is not a comment swap! (Partly because I have nothing worth being read)
This is me giving you a chance to whore out your best story, your favorite work, your 'baby'. I NEED STORIES TO READ. I may or may not comment, depending on how I feel about your story/what time it is/the phase of the moon.

Russian Roulette with My Stories
I think I'm going to cut down on my story list using a form of Russian Roulette. I'll cut back from 5-6 down to 1-2. School is starting, and I hardly have enough time to edit others stories, let alone write my own. If anyone here has a story they think I should cut, comment and let me know. You don't actually have to go read them all, just look at them. Hate the title? Think the description sucks? Abhor the layout? Put the name in and I'll put it on the Russian Roulette cut list.

In Conclusion/questions
(for all of you who don't like to read my drabble)
Do you prefer anyway, or anyways?
Whore me your stories! NOW
Pick a random story of mine to cut.
July 30th, 2011 at 08:50am