Dead friend...and I need to spill my guts somewhere

Wow...where do I even start? I had this friend named Damon, We were close...he was dating one of my best friends..he always came t me for advice on her...he was there for me when I needed him...he looked out for me like a true friend...he WAS a true friend. And on monday, he was working with his dad (they have a tree cutting business) and he was bent over blowing leaves with the leaf blower and his dad didnt see him and backed over him with a bobcat..it snapped his spine and he died instantly....

god I cant even say how much I miss him,,,knowing he isnt ever going to text me again..or call me at 2am drunk off his ass laughing...he wont sit next to me in adivsory and give me that stupid grin. And his stupid Jordans, he loved those freaking shoes and he hit any of us that scuffed them. I think he even made Payton and Eric lick them because they got dirt on them...thats just some of the stupid shit he did

He would alway play jokes on me...he thought it was so funny that I was gullible and liked to make me freak out...yeah, he took it too far sometimes but that was his personality. He just pushed peoples buttons...but he wasnt a poser or anything. he was just him.

I will never forget the night I was sitting there crying about my parents and I texted him and he sat there and talked to me...he helped me through it, and we got so much closer after that.

And all those stupid biology movies we had to sit through...god he would make us laugh so hard with his comments...and he wasnt trying to be funny really. And he was so curious...lol and he would always tell out teacher to look up pictures of dirty wombats....i dont know what went through that kids head sometimes....

then the viewing was thursday and I dont think I have ever had to do something so hard..it was closed casket...and the 13 of us that went...were standing close to it...we were waiting in line and the son I'll Be Missin You comes on and we all start bawling...that was his song..thats what we put in his memorial forwards...and we didnt stop crying...and hugging his mom...god i lost it then too...and his grandma....

then were standing in the back. holing each other and we cried....I had never felt so much pain before...and not just mine, everyones. and I still feel it....i just wish time would go back...

I talked to him 2 days before he died...and there was so much more i needed to say and I didnt get a chance to...and now i never will...

if you actually sat here and read all of this...damn...i love you...thank you
August 22nd, 2011 at 01:27am