I'm the kid that sits in the back of history class and calls it bullsh*t. Plus, does anyone know an easy way to find out your ancestry and all that??

Because, let's face it. The way they teach it, it is most definitely a load of sh*t. My teacher tells us: "No the Native Americans didn't HAVE to act or dress like us. They wanted to." I swear to God, she was serious. Well that just explains the Trail of Tears, now doesn't it? They were oh so OBVIOUSLY tears of JOY. And the ones that died, died HAPPILY. Not missing their homes or freedom at ALL. And they most definitely LOVED being shackled. Now, I'm not sure if my ancestors were in the States when this was going on so.. yeah. But if they were, I will always be ashamed. She still thinks Columbus was some sort of hero and that he discovered America. Now, don't get me wrong, I love that teacher. She's nice, and a good person. I just don't like what she TEACHES. We are NOT saints. Americans are f*ck*ng EVIL. Or they WERE. I'm not sure about now, but I know we aren't exactly the best country now. I have an A in her class but that's because she totally waters it down. I literally sit in the back of her class and will mutter to the girl next to me 'Bullsh*t" and she will laugh. I'm not b*tchey or anything, like I don't ever stand up and go "Actually, Mrs Beckerly..." and I participate well and get along with everyone almost I just don't like the way it's taught.

Also, an easy way to find out ancestry, origins, nationalities or whatever??? Anyone? It can't cost anything, either... :P I;m poor. xD
October 30th, 2011 at 02:19am