Hypocritical People Drive Me Crazy (More Rantings From The Gay Boy)

Okay here we go, this is going to be one of those ranting irritated posts that in the end has no point. Feel free to exit now.

-

I hate when people as how I am or tell me it is perfectly fine to tell them what I am thinking. When we both very well know it is not true. Anymore it seems like people only ask about others because it is the nice and proper thing to do. No one really cares about anyone anymore.

Now I know that is not completely true, I am talking in the general sense here. Well mostly general. There is someone in my life who has known me for a while and knows that when something is wrong I am not going to beat around the bush and bs you. I will tell people I am upset, why I am upset. I know that doesn't solve the problem but in the end it makes me feel better and no one can say I wasn't honest. I have always been like this. And this person has always told me they love me no matter what and that they loved the fact I am honest.

Anymore though every time I tell this person I am upset (which seems to be happening more often when it comes to them) they just get angry and mad. They tell me I shouldn't ruin things by telling them how I feel.

This just sets me off! If you don't want to know how I feel just tell me you don't want to know. If you don't care how I am doing or why the long face. Don't. Ask.

I am just sick of people in general who just float through life on formalities and never really get into anything with anyone. It just seems that as a whole our generation would rather everyone lie and pretend to be happy then be hones with each other. This is where all that stupid drama crap comes from. No one wants to work things out when they are upset, they just bottle it up and spew it at random intervals. If everyone was just honest with each other maybe people would seem less stupid.

So there that is my rant and to end this stupid angry post I ask you, in all honesty; how are you?
November 11th, 2011 at 05:36am