She's Worthless.

Who is she?
No one.
What is she? Nothing.
She should seriously die already. No one cares about her. She's a worthless, good for nothing, hideous, gross, big mouthed, STD infested slut. No one likes her, much less loves. All she does is cry, whine, bitch, and cut herself until her whole arm is numb like the little emo freak that she is. I hate her, so much. I've never hated anyone with this much passion before.
She needs to grow up. She's so immature. All she does is think about how much she hates this town, everyone in it, her surroundings, she's claustrophobic here, trapped. She used to dream about how she was going to grow up and be successful, rich, beautiful, famous, but all that is impossible for her. She could never amount to anything like that. She'll end up on the side of the street, heartbroken, poor, crying, filthy. The list could go on. She'll be a druggy, an alcoholic. Wasting every dime on booze and pills. She'll never amount to anything.
All she does is complain about her life. She has nothing to complain about. Her parents are together, brother is beginning to be nice to her, has food every night, can rely on people, has friends, makes good grades,etc etc etc.. But yet she still cries herself to sleep every night Yet she still uses a razor on her wrists every night. Yet she still complains about how her life is so fucked up. She can seriously get over herself. Fucking whore. How does she even have friends?! I don't get it to be honest. I bet none of them care anyways, they probably just put up with her because they feel sorry for her. Just pity.
I hate her, and everything about her.
By the way, that girl is me.
November 17th, 2011 at 11:17pm