Peter Pan? + Co-write + TALK TO ME!

Well, hello there sexy

I have a question for you. Actually, more than one question. But I'll ask them one at a time. Kinda the same thing.

So first question. I want to post a story about Peter Pan and Wendy and some peachy adventures they have with a slapsh of romance. So I want to know, would this be a fan fic, or original fiction? Also, if I posted this story would it interest anybody or is it kinda a bleh idea?

Another question. Would any of you fine people perusing this journal like to do a co write with me? I just started a co write not too long ago and I think it's really fun! I would absolutely adore you if you would at least chat with me about it. I am open to almost anything:)

Ok, last question...I think. The voices tell me it should be, but you never know. Anyway, I'm really bored and I'm at home all alone making chicken soup and wandering Mibba. So I was wondering if any of y'all would like to PM poor lonely moi and talk to me. I would love to get to know you! And I don't bite (not over the Internet anyway)

Enough questions....funny thing I heard today time:) so my friend Dan was really upset so he goes...."some people need a high five....in the face....with a chair...."
Bahaha....I just couldn't stop laughing.

Ok............I thin that's it.....maybe? Yes, yes it is. Check out my stuff, read my stories, and have a holly Jolly rest of the day.

Luvs, Addy

"love only knows how your arms pull me in like the tide pulls me under, love only knows how far we can run before we lose each other"--Josh Groban
December 12th, 2011 at 12:11am