Love? Please im in need of advice

December 30th 2011
This day i lost the thing that meant the most to me in the whole world. Not only did i loose my love.. I lost my life. I have nothing to live for anymore. I cant eat. I cant sleep. I cant do anything. The more i try to make myself happy, the more depressed i get. She didnt die or anything but i cant have her. And sometimes thats worse because you know she had the choice to have you or not this way.. It means she doesnt love you.

January 2nd 2012
I decided that im in love with a girl and i miss her and want her back. I thought that by breaking up with her the stress would go away and id be able to eat and sleep again. Be myself again. Unfortunately this wasnt true. So i need help deciding on whether or not to go back to her. So this is the story. On December 29th we talked about our feelings toward eachother because i got her a promise ring and promised to be there for her forever. And i promised that i love her. These promises are nothing but true. But she wouldnt say i love you back when she had said it before i asked if she didnt have the same feelings as before and she said she did she just didnt know if we were going to last. And we talked about her and her ex and she said she felt loved with her ex eventhough she cheated on her multiple times.. But never once did she say she felt loved with me. I gave this girl everything she ever wanted. If she wanted something i would try my hardest to get it and if i couldnt i would get the next best thing. I gave her my whole heart even after she had broken it once before.

So what i would like you to answer is the following:
Was i right to have broken up with her?
Should i get back with her?
Am i crazy for still having feelings for her?
What are your true opinions on this?
Do you believe in love or no?
January 2nd, 2012 at 10:49am