Life, And Loads of Free Comments

I MISSED YOU
Image

Image

ImageImage

First of all I am super sorry for being totally MIA for like weeks. Life got super out of control and I never want to knit again. I hope you all had the most wonderful holidays ever, and that you had a rocking new year.
Image
Mine was same old same, I felt like it went by super fast! Everything was alright until Jan. 1st. I woke up to my mom crying. I found out that her best friend and my pretty much second mom died the night before. I just can't handle death mibba, I find it so hard to understand it. I still find myself thinking that she will just be there a phone call away.
Image
Image
I miss her mibba.
Image
It made me realize though that everyday isn't a sure-thing. So I have decided to stop living my life planning for the future and just go at it all guns blazing.
ImageImage

I have had a new kick of writing since I decided this because I just want to write every story idea I ever have had. So this is how it starts. I am going to be updating my chapter story every week hopefully, and will also be releasing a one-shot every week or so. I would love to have all of your opinions on my stories as of now.
Image
Image
Image
First is Misconceptions it is a chapter story with gay sex and what note, it has five chapter so far and I am working on the sixth. I would love to know what any of you think on this one.
Image
GroupThink is just a prologue so far, but I want to know if you think I should keep going with it.
Image
Finally this is a one-shot I posted today Boyfriend Versus Knitting It is a funny fluff story about a gay couple.
Image
I would love love love if any of you would read and comment on these stories.

Image
If you read any of my stories and comment on them I will comment you back. But in the spirit of the new year I am going to comment any story you want me to. It has to be five chapters or less. Recommend your story or one you love.
Image
I hope you all have an amazing new year!

ImageImage
Image
January 12th, 2012 at 12:32am