No matter Gay, Straight, or Bi. <3

Okay, I'm sorry. I just remembered.
I was at the park yesterday! Me and my friends, Aylanna, and Ashley were chilliaxin, than 2 of my other friends show up, so I chill with them for a little bit.

This lesbian couple and their baby, I think it's there baby? Not sure.
But they were playing with the little baby boy, and I was screwing around with my two girls, saying "Queer, queer." Since we always say stuff like that, it brightens their day.

The one lady goes, HEY!!!!!!! YOU HATING ON OUR CULTURE????? HUH??? YOU GOTS AN ISSUE WITH LESBIANS?????????" Um... What?
You're really arguing with ME because of what someone else said. I mean, I never said queer technically, my younger friends did.

I was pissed, never accuse me of judging someone for who they are.
I'm bi sexual! Hellooooo? I even look bi sexual, lol. Don't do that shnizz, that aggravates me. I Love Gay, Lesbian people! Even transgendered. Omg, I prolly get along with them more than straight people! Ijs.. Still loving my straights. <3333 You all are my rock.
But it just got to me how those 2 ladies automatically assumed I hated lesbians.. hell no! Go screw off somewhere, cause now I don't respect you. And even if I didn't like Homosexual people, it would be MY OPINION.
But I'll say it again, I Love everyone for who they are... Just saying!
Bye..
Image
January 15th, 2012 at 04:42pm