That Thing They Call English

So.. our assignment was to basically do free writing.. write what we want.. Oh being me, I wrote the most depressing shit in the whole world.. But she was all like OMG THIS IS AMAZING... Im not a teachers pet, Im just good at english and my teacher like.. LOVES me.. so much that most of the class hates me for it xDAnyways.. READ THIS SHIT -.-

I remember everything. Every hug, every kind exchange, every kiss, every I love you. those late night conversations, always worht the trouble I got into, YOU, were worth the trouble. I never imagined anyone better to waste my time with. When I was with you, the world stood still, time didnt exist and tomorrow was just a dream. We'd talked endlessly, in our own megalomania, our escape from the melancholy world. Daydreams became a reality and reality was a faint scar on our wrists, but when the dream shattered, so did our hopes and dreams. A killer in out future threatening our will to live, a darkness that couldnt be over seen. That was the worst day. The day I lost my heart. The day that any will I had left to live was gone. The day you went away and all I had left was snowflake memories.

I dont remember the last time I was happy. Whats the definition of happy? Ive lost the meaning of the word. I put a smile on, a faint memory of how to express happy, but inside Im a burning building waiting to be rescued. I feel liek Im in hind sight and Im shouting but no one can hear me, I dont know if I want to be heard. Maybe the world is doing me a favour and letting me drown in my own misery. Ironic isnt it? Misery loves company. This misery rejects company. This misery rebels against all that should be good. This misery rebels against life. Waiting for the day Ill be lying in a coffin next to a feeling called happiness.
February 29th, 2012 at 05:13pm