I've really lost her, didn't I?

What I mean by I really lost her is that I had this friend a good friend, we meet by acident at the pool in the summer when I was 9 and she was 8, and it just hit off from there, she invited me over THAT day and I found out she lives around the block and we started hanging out ALL the time. School started and we hung out afterwords, we wrote weird stoys, and played stupied games, had dance partys walked her dog, played at the park for hours, told out deepest secrets to each other, shared our dreams, had sleep overs every week, cryed infront of each other, she went on Vacation with my family three times, heck we practucly shared family! But it all changed. Her mom and dad split up when I first met her, and my dad died when I first met her, but her parents were trying to sale there home for awhile and while we were on vacation they found a house down the street from me, but next door to her other friend that hates me. We just started to grow apart that year, we still hung out and had sleep overs, and went to a buttload of concerts, but we wert as close. And it was a worse idea to bring her on vacation last summer because she was so mean to me, and it was just a waist of my effort to try and help our friendship. Now she donsn't even look at me, like I have some kind of illness. I try to talk to he but its no use, she only says less that one word. I'm more worried for her now, because she hangs out with people who have used drugs, and a little ho-ho's, she says really bad things on Twitter that I KNOW she would never say it real life, expeshally about her mom, who gives anything to her. She's changed, but she says she hasn't.Some times it fells like she's trying to hurt me, she always says on Twitter who much she hates Black Veil Brides (Witch have change my life, and she's the one who showed me them) my mom has noticed how she treats me, and things she Bipolar, witch is not bad. Even her mom dosen't even look at me when we cross paths; Is there something I did? It just pains me to see her in the halls, and know that that was the girl I trusted with my secrets, my dreams, my fears. That girl who I spent five years of my life with almost. The closeist friend I've ever had, and she has no idea how much she met to me as a friend. She dosen't care, but I can't help it, but I care about her.
March 18th, 2012 at 09:01am