I hate my body.

So I know just about everyone hates their body so I guess it's just kind of an over-talked about topic but whatever.

Basically I've pretty overweight and I just can't stand the sight of myself anymore. I want to actually look good for once. I'm going to start going to the gym again this coming week and I'm really going to try to control my eating.

Since it's summer I've been going out to eat with family and baking cupcakes and eating fast food with my friends a lot. I really just kind of fell off the wagon I guess you could say when summer started. I mean I really only lost maybe 3-5 pounds when I first starting changing the way I ate and working out but that was mostly because I did cheat a lot with my eating and I only worked out sporadically. But still, it was something.

Now I'm starting my junior year in high school and I've made a goal for myself to lose at least 20 pounds by the end of senior year. Or lose inches, depending on if I gain muscle or not (then I would want my waist to be at least 30 inches instead of what it is now).

Anyway, does anybody have any good exercise tips or healthy recipes? Anything that may have helped you or someone you know lose weight?

xoxo
August 19th, 2012 at 03:36am