When someone says they love you.

I always ask the girl I'm involved with if she still loves me, and she always says it's a 'dumb' question and that I shouldn't have to ask because I should just know. But I tell her I ask for reassurance because from my point of view it's hard to tell sometimes, even though in the back of my head I know she loves me, I still have to ask.

Right now we are on what we call a 'break' it's just taking the relationship part of our interaction out and trying to stay on the friends level, even though we obviously aren't completely like friends, it makes things easier to deal with, because we go through a lot of shit.

So, I tell her i love her and she never says it back, i guess that's part of the 'break' but don't call my questions dumb when you won't even tell me you love me. Anyone get what I mean?

Like yesterday I told her that I made an 11:11 wish for the first time in FOREVER and it was that I wished to love her for forever, her response "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" ":P". I mean..when you tell someone that, that's not the exact response that you're looking for. It always irritates me, like I don't get it. Don't call my questions dumb if you give me a reason to ask the questions. She doesn't see it that way, but I do.

So I just needed to get this out of my head, well she just texted me back after an hour so I guess this rant will be over, even though I told her an hour is unacceptable, actually it's been 59 minutes, she's a sneaky cookie. thanks for reading if you did. If you didn't you won't see this anyway so it doesn't matter.

Till I rant again.

-Leah
September 16th, 2012 at 10:37pm