I'm Not An Alcoholic And No That's Not Denial

I am NOT in anyway an alcoholic nor have I been. This all started this summer when I was going to my sister's house for pool parties. This year she felt like throwing parties I wasn't complaining. And yes I drink and yes I got drunk. But no in anyway am I an alcoholic. The parents have a different story. They think because I went and drink that I'm going to turn into one. Not going to happen. I know when to stop and when to just cut my self off. I hardly ever drink. Just this year I went to her parties about every weekend but there were times I didn't because I just couldn't keep parting like that. Did I drink every day? No. Did I spend all my time drink? Again no. All I wanted to do was to have fun and I did. I haven't had a drink in two weeks. But that's a different story and lets just say I mess up, learn my lesson and plan on not drink for a good while. I'm done with that rant.

In six days I'll be leaving for the beach. Beyond excited. I'm going with my sister her friends (who also turn into my friends/sister). And also my mom and my dad's ex wife. Yes she's going. My mom likes her and she likes her. Everyone gets along. People in our family can't seem to understand that. But that's another blog for another day. The dad is staying behind, he says its his vacation from everyone, thanks dad I can feel the love. Next Saturday needs to come now.

Why does my mind keep thinking of story ideas? I mean honesty.. It's not like I'm trying either. I'll be thinking of something and next thing I know I'm thinking "that will be an awesome story" so yeah I added another one on the list. I swear I'm going to have so many ideas I'll never get to write. I am going to finish the ones I started, in time. When I first got into writing I wrote every day sometimes two-three times a day for a long time and I guess my writing mood just left. But it's coming back. So I will be writing soon. And also since my hand is all mess up its hard to type. I'm done now. Bye.
September 23rd, 2012 at 02:53am