Okay, Definition Time (Will Try To Keep Condescension To Minimum)

Okay, dudes, as you may have noticed, I'm into slash. So I'm reading a lot of one shots, kay?
One thing that really bugs me (other from horrible grammar or un anatomically correct writing) is writers using the term brunette.
Its slash, its two guys.
The definition of brunette is petite and/or small brown haired girl. I think its French.
Now, I'll try to be gentle, since it was a only a few years ago I stopped using the term to describe myself (I sure as hell ain't petite or small).
Okay, anyone who's used the word brunette to describe the dude in slash recently, go now. I have informed you, you are enlightened.

But seriously! I understand not knowing the word's exact definition, I used to not know it, but using it to term a brown haired guy? Really? Doesn't the "ette" part tell you its feminine? Hehh.
Sorry if I offended anyone, thats just how I feel.

So, since Mibba is now getting rules *makes snarky face* I have to write more. I can do that!
Bow down to my extreme rambling skillz.
Listening to M.O.M (Ministry Of Magic). Because I have an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter? Noooo. But they do have good slash couples..Anyway. Its sort of like MSI, everyone of their songs is catchy. ITS INHUMAN.
Well, at least 1D is out of my head. I would go on a rant why I don't like them (sure, sure, good voices, looks, I'll give you that), but it is, y'know Mibba. Think about that for a minute.
ANOTHER THING THATS PESKY ON MIBBA IS THE FACT THAT I CAN'T USE ITALICS.
I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE EXPRESSION, DAMMIT!
Or maybe I just don't know how to it make italic yet...
WELL WHATEVER I HAVE THE RIGHT TO STUPIDITY TOO!!!
Another American concept.
I'm just a ball of sunshine, enh?
LIFE'S CANDY AND THE SUN'S/A BALL OF BUTTER
What is that from, dammit! Its in a Avengers fanvid, but what the frack is it from!!!
Okay. That should be enough rambling..
Life long and find slash, my fluffer nutter kitties.
October 4th, 2012 at 02:46am