I DISLIKE YOU ALL VERY MUCH YOU MEANIES

I updated Make Me Smile Again
I was like "oh I'm so proud of myself plus I left a cliffhanger I love this chapter I hope they're gonna comment"

And I find myself with ONE comment. ONE! ON person out of 20-something subscribers is arsed to comment!
Are you fucking kidding me?!
What does it take to leave a fucking comment, I don't care if you say "that was shit" (well I do care but you get the point), it takes up to two minutes of your fucking time so get your arse up and comment. OR AM I ASKING TOO MUCH OH MY GOOOD.

On another note I just discovered an archive of the Lostprophets official site with a bio of the guys -- plus Ian's photos, it's perfect-- and it's amazing with loads of info and you know how I wrote in SSDS Stu was from Cilfynydd? Yes well he's from Ferndale BUT Jamie is from Cilfynydd. Epic! Plus I hinted that Jamie lived there in Freaks and I didn't even know he really was from there haha.

So I now have the picture of the real teenage Jamie : cut offs, baggy Pantera shirt, paraboots, walkman, pocket camera, bass guitar, cigg, beer, paint, canvas, paintbrush. Go Jamie go.

And Ian's bio. I bet he's the one who wrote it.

And the next time Kishou says she doesn't see what's special about Lee and Jamie I'm hitting her. OH IT'S ONLY THAT LEE IS THE RIFF MAKER/ONE OF THE MAJOR SONGWRITER OF THE BAND THAT'S ALL. HE JUST HAS BEAUTIFUL EYES AND HAIR AND IS JUST AN AMAZING PERSON BUT I BET YOU DON'T CARE YOU IAN OBSSESSED AFHDSR. OH AND NOT ONLY JAMIE IS AN OVERTALENTED ARTIST BUT HE'S AN AMAZING SONGWRITER AND SCREAMER.

I'm so pissed off at her. But, happily I'm seeing LOS with Rachael next so yay
October 14th, 2012 at 10:56pm