I have REALLY messed up fantasies...

So if you're familiar with my stories, you know I have a bit of a sadistic streak. I do like to have pain inflicted on me, but I much, much prefer being the one inflicting pain. And not just physical pain.

And it's no secret that I am obsessed with My Chemical Romance... Gerard and Frank in particular. I have played out a few of my fantasies in my stories, making Gerard hurt Frank and, more recently, Frank hurt Gerard.

I have always been more willing to share my Gerard hurting Frank fantasies because I think Frank is the stronger of the two. And he seems to have a bit of a thing for pain anyway. I mean, he has nearly half his body covered in ink, and he is forever launching himself at shows and getting hurt. He has bragged about getting hurt at every show back in the day. I think Frankie can appreciate a little pain... and dare I say, maybe even a little erotic pain. I honestly believe there is a small (or big) part of Frank that is a masochist. That just takes half my fun away!

But Gerard, not so much. I don't think Gerard is even a tiny bit of a masochist. Let’s just be honest here, he self-medicated for years, to the point of nearly killing himself, to avoid emotional pain. His lyrics are filled with his pain, as I think he pours all that into his music to get it out of his soul. Gerard is a tortured soul, I'm sure of it... which is what gets me going.

If I ever had the opportunity, which sadly I know I won't, I'd love to dominate Gerard. I bet he'd be so easy to break, to make him my submissive; he's already so emotionally fragile sometimes. I could maybe tie his beautiful self up a little (or a lot... a spreader bar between his ankles, his wrists bound to his thighs or his ankles... oh wait, NO, his thighs are WAY too amazing to be hidden under leather cuffs... maybe have his wrists bound above his head... hmm, maybe tie him spread eagle to a bondage table, but, eh, I’m not sure I want him COMPLETELY immobile, as I’d like to see that body moving about in response…) just for starters. Then add a bit of teasing and torture (UNF, orgasm control… bring him just to the brink where he’s writhing under my touch so close to needing release, back off as to deny him that release, and then repeat many, many times (Do you have any idea how painful this can get? And it’s oh so beautiful to witness!)… oh, and maybe a little MedFet, since he’s so deadly afraid of needles… a little punishment of varying methods… some other things that are too X rated to list here…) until his gorgeous, effeminate features are twisted up; his piercing, hazel eyes are rolling around in his head and on the verge of tears; and his pale skin is flushed dark red. I want to taunt him until he doesn’t know if the next touch is going to be soft and sensual enough to bring him pleasure or hard and painful enough to leave dark watercolor marks on his porcelain skin and maybe even draw blood. (Oh my god, making the man bleed and watching his blood mix with the glistening layer of sweat coating him… hhmmm…) I want to hear his sweet voice moaning and whimpering and screaming until he’s hoarse and his pretty little lips begging me out the side of his mouth to stop, at first, and then eventually to please, please touch him (since he’s all tied up and unable to touch himself), to just let him release for the love of fucking god! But until he figures out my safe word, I won’t stop. I’m SO fucking sadistic!! *shuddery sigh* (GAH, I am in desperate need of a cold shower now!)

I would SO ruin him for Frankie! (Look, it’s MY fantasy that’s never going to happen, so I can bend whatever their reality really is to fit my own desires… and my desire is to ruin Gerard for FRANKIE! But that just leads into another fantasy where I get to teach Frank how to dominate Gerard the way I did, giving me a second go at Gee. But Frank knows Gerard and Gerard’s body better than me, so Frankie’s a rather quick study and can have Gerard writhing and screaming MUCH better than me, making me rather envious. And then I get to step back and watch Frank skillfully bring Gerard to his peak finally. But that’s a fantasy for another day… and another cold shower… hahaha!)

Too bad Gerard has bodyguards a lot of the time now. Not that I would ever do anything… illegal. But it’s fun to think about, to fantasize about, to get myself worked up over! Besides, my full fantasy could never be complete. I don’t want to do this to today’s Gerard. No, I want to do this to late Revenge era Gerard…
Image
Ooh, or platinum blonde Gerard…
Image
Or “chubby” Gerard…
Image
(I hate, hate, HATE when people call him that! He has enough body issues without fans calling him “chubby”! And he hasn’t been chubby since before the band started; he has had periods of looking healthy, though! Plus, I absolutely ADORE Gerard’s love handles!! But I do like my men to be thicker than a bean pole… Sorry, Frankie! Haha. Kind of like this Gerard… my GOD, his tummy in this one!)
Image
Oh, fuck! I forgot about this one (and somehow, I can only see Gee in this one, despite the fact Frank is rubbing his head on Gerard’s body, hahaha!)… or ANY picture from this tour really…
Image
*sighs* Or this breathtaking Gee… if it didn’t make me feel like such a pedo…
Image
And since I’ve pretty much thrown my modesty out the window with this blog post, I might as well mention how I can’t stop looking at his crotch and ass profile in this one… Image

I think you get the point, so I can stop spamming my blog with his beautiful self now. *whines*

Yeah, I sort of forgot why I was writing this blog post to start with now… *thinks* I really don’t remember! But I’ve spent too much time on it to not post it now. (Besides, wouldn’t it be funny if Frank read the whole thing? I mean, Gerard would stop reading at about the second line of the second paragraph, if he made it that far. But you know if Frank read the whole thing (which in my fucked up reality is absolutely possible), he just needs to admit to himself that this completely turned him on! If it didn’t, he would have stopped reading a while ago, too! But, really, I doubt Frankie will read this!)

I’ve got SERIOUS issues…

(Author's Note: I'm going to be delusional for a moment (but it makes me feel better to say this)... If you just happen to be this Frank, PLEASE just take my word for it that you REALLY don't want to get curious and glance at my stories! (Did you learn nothing about how dark and twisted my mind is just from reading this blog post? Do you really think it gets better?) I mean, I know you all don't read fanfics (so you say), but that doesn't mean you don't glance occasionally. (Fuck knows I would! But then again, I am slightly... off!) So I'm just giving you fair warning that you don't need to see, or even know about, some of the sick things I write about you... and Gerard... together! (Seriously, isn't that last sentence enough to make you leave my blog already and never look back?) But it's your eyes you'll be bleaching when you're done.)
October 19th, 2012 at 07:32am