Surgery was a success, today.

The recovery will be worse than I thought, and so I can't tech for The Fully Monty like I wanted to. That really bummed me out at first, but now I actually don't care much. I'm just so happy right now.

That happiness may or may not be because I'm on a blissful amount to painkillers.

Because this shit hurts.

So, I'm hanging out in bed, eating Parmesan Goldfish and Rainbow Nerds, and just...

Image

The surgeon told my parents who told me that I'm gonna love the contour. It came out great, apparently.

You guys, just... fuck. I have an actual chest, now. I never have to wear a binder again. I can go swimming this summer with my shirt off. I can wear any shirt I want without fear of my binder being noticeable. I've had people hug me and ask, "Uh, what's that under your shirt?" And now I don't have to make up humiliated excuses anymore.

The worst part about the whole experience, though, was when I had the IV put in my hand. I legit almost fainted. I started sweating profusely and it sounded like I was underwater for a good minute. Awful as it was, though, it was a neat experience. And I'm just glad that I didn't pass out.

Fuck, I keep losing Nerds and I don't know where they're going.

Wahh, and I'm so happy, I found someone to play Merry in my LotR roleplay. And she is such a good writer and she shares all of my feels and we just roll around ugly-sobbing about our hobbits bbys, and you guuyyyss...

Oh my god, can I share a foine picture with you?

Image

Image

This makes me so angry to look at.
January 17th, 2013 at 07:49am