I met Cassandra Clare| I finally wrote something.

Hi! How are you guys? Good I hope. :D

Anyways, yup, I met Cassandra Clare. It was so freaking awesome. She's one of my favorite authors and when I found out she was coming, yeah pretty much cried.

So upon getting there, my cousin, my friend, and I found some seats in the back. Which sucked. But later we got seats on the side, MUCH closer to the tables where the signing/discussion was going to be.

While in the back, I met fellow tumblr-er(?) and fan Jesse. I totally creeped her out. When I saw her I went to stand next to her and kind of smiled at her (mind you, we’d never met before) and THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS SO PRICELESS OH GOD. She kind of moved a bit away from me and then I proceeded to text her telling her that I was standing right next to her. It was funny.

Anyways, fast forward onto when they tell us the bus has pulled up into the parking lot. Me being the dork I am, I thought people were going to cheer, so I cheered loudly and even did some sort of double fist pump in air…no one else cheered. Can you say awkward? lol I make a fool of myself often.

Fast-forward to maybe twenty minutes later and—finally—CASSIE IS THERE! Fashionably late, lol. So we started with introductions and went on to watch the COB teaser trailer and CP2 book trailer. A Q&A session went on (boo, I wasn’t picked even though I had two hands and foot up in the air, haha), which then went onto a Q&A lightning round.

Throughout the whole Q&A, I was laughing. Cassie, Sarah, and Maureen are all HILARIOUS. Finally, the signing began.

Once I got into Cassie’s line (and her VERY attractive helpers helped me), I swear i was going to shiiittt my pants. I was nervous because I thought I was going to sound like an idiot.

I told her I was ‘mad’ because I had post its with questions (which is true, I had a lot) to which she told me to ask away, and I did. A lot of my questions were about Bridget because she seems so interesting to me.

She also said something about not being able to continue the TID series because the epilogue took place

AFTER City of Heavenly Fire. She said it was really hard to write the epilogue without giving anything away for COHF.

She also asked me if I was the one who tweeted her earlier and I said yes and screamed in my head BECAUSE SHE REMEMBERED ME.

Then she gave me Tessa’s Clockwork Angel pendent…yeah.

After, we got some cool swag (why do they call it swag?) to take home.
Overall, I had a blast and I loved EVERY minute of it. Lovely people, all of them.

Here have a picture of me getting my book signed by her.

Image

---

So I finally wrote something! And it's new too! This is really exciting for me because it just means that I'm slowly (but surely) not only coming back to Mibba but also going back to writing.

I'd really love for you guys to gander at it.

Embrace

It might suck, but it's okay because I'm going to revise it. I just wanted to post it up because I'm excited :D

So...any particular author you want to meet?
Written anything new?
March 25th, 2013 at 08:08pm