Guess who I AM!!! I know, I'm SOOO original. XD Mibba Spirit Week!!

LOL...so not really?

Sorry, turns out I don't know a whole lot of Super Villains. Does Godzilla count????
Image

At first, I was thinking "Hmm, maybe I'll be Ultraman..."---does anyone know Ultraman?? Maybe I'm being too Japanese...
I swear, he is a super hero...just one that's been around for a really, really long time.

But because of this, I decided to go with a villain that's pretty darn popular and awesome...:
Image

I mean, Manbear himself is pretty infamously villainous, but I thought putting the two together might be pretty...scary. XD
Gah, well, long story short....I decided to participate in this Mibba Spirit Week!! YAAAYY!!

Onto other news...it's been a great week for my stories. Great comments too, by number of people.
Image


Shameful linking to my stories
Shotgun K
Mission J
Mademoiselle Noir

ALL of the numbers are up, which is amazing. Thank you to the people that I know have commented and/or recommended my stories the past few weeks! Some of you guys that I recognize...



Thank you!! You guys are just
Image

Some of you left some nice and long, detailed feedback, which is something I always love getting and need to improve! You guys help me so much, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!

I know I probably missed a few, but you guys totally make my day and night with your feedback and recs. And above all, thank you to those that subscribe!! I know I can be better with updating on time, and I swear I will work on it.

Well, I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading!!!
May 1st, 2013 at 05:34am